Saturday, February 1, 2014

I made a Goodreads Account!

Hello! I have finally created a Goodreads account for myself!(: I use that website all the time to look at reviews for books that I'm thinking about reading, so I figured that it would be easier if I just created an account.
      
One of my favorite things about Goodreads is that it keeps track of all the books that I've read. I also LOVE rating and reviewing books; it's so much fun to share my opinion about a book and see what other people think! I read/I plan to read a lot, so I'm bound to forget about books that I've read in the past. I'm going to try to write reviews as often as possible because than I would be able to record down my thoughts and in the future, I can look back at my reviews!
     
I am participating in the 2014 Reading Challenge, and my goal is to read 50 books! Hopefully, I will reach my goal long before the end of this year. Follow me on Goodreads to get updates on what I'm currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment