Friday, June 20, 2014

☼Day at Capitola Beach + What’s in my Beach Bag?☼

Hello! A couple days ago, I went on a family trip to Capitola Beach, which is in Santa Cruz, CA. I took pictures and thought I'd share them on here. It was a beautiful (a bit windy) day out; we got there around 10:30 in the morning and people were just arriving, so find a parking spot and a spot on the beach was easy.


After laying on the beach and reading for a couple hours under the fairly warm weather, I walked around and got some delicious Thai food for lunch.
Chicken Pad Thai!
Thai Iced Tea!
By that time, the sun was extremely bright and it was very, very hot out. Before we left at around 4, basically all I did was tan and read near the ocean.
I thought that it would be exciting to show what I brought to the beach. As an overpacker, I strongly believe that it's good to be prepared and the following is a LONG list of everything that was in my beach bag (which is from Juicy Couture):
cell phone (can't ever forget this:P)
sunglasses & glasses
sunscreen (note: never underestimate the sun)
book- Reboot (I finished it and it was awesome!)
magazine- InStyle June issue w/ Shailene Woodley on the cover
cardigan (just in case it gets windy near the beach)
swimsuit (I didn't end up going in the water because it was cold, but it's good to have this just in case)
flip flops (obviously I wore these on my feet, but I wanted to include it on this list:)
camera  
And that's pretty much it. I hope to be blogging a lot this summer, so I'll see you all in my next post!
~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment