Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Favorite Book Series of All Time!

Hi!(:
Since this blog is still pretty new, I thought that it would be interesting to make a collage of all my favorite books/book series because reading is one of my biggest hobbies. Hopefully, this will be a great way for you guys to learn about me and get some book recommendations! 
Reading Fun Facts About Me:
-I pretty much only read Young Adult novels and my favorite genres include dystopian, sci-fi, mystery, fantasy, romance, and contemporary. I especially enjoy books that are a mix of multiple genres.
-Usually it takes me around 1 min- 1 min 30 sec to read a single page. So, a 350 page book takes me around 6 hours.
-The bigger the book, the better! I think a reader can get to know the characters more in depth with a longer book.
-I love rating and reviewing books on Goodreads, so if you have a Goodreads account, be sure to add me: https://www.goodreads.com/fantasticalcatherine
~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment