Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School DIY's!

Hello, today I am here to share the Back to School videos that I have filmed and uploaded onto my YouTube channel. What better way to prepare for your next school year than with easy, cute, and most of all, useful craft projects!(:


1. Customized Notebooks---This super simple craft shows you how to customize your notebooks, a technique that can also be used to customize folders. This is a great way to personalize your school supplies to your taste.

2. Kawaii Magnetic Bookmarks---Are you a bookaholic like me? Maybe you just like collecting bookmarks? DIY bookmarks are adorable, personalize-able, and very useful because us, students, are constantly reading textbooks and novels for English class.

3. Deco Tape Clipboard---I’m a little bit (a lot) obsessed with deco tape :P. Cute tape is so useful to use to personalize your supplies; in this video, I just show how to decorate a clipboard, but you can also decorate pencils, pens, notebooks, folders, staplers, etc.

4. Glitter Clothespins (3 Designs)---Glitterthat’s all you need to know. :)Glitter is another cute and easy way to personalize your supplies! If you like sparkly things, just use some mod podge and glitterfy your notebooks, folders, etc.

5. Notepad---I personally enjoy buying notebooks, but I thought that I’d try to make some myself. This was so simple and very inexpensive because all I used  was paper, cardstock, and glue.

Please go check these Back to School DIY videos out! 
I hope these videos have gotten you pumped up for the new school year. I know I’m excited to use my customized school supplies(:
-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment