Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Books on my To-Read List!

Hello everyone,
I am here today with my top 8 books that I want to read soon. When I do read these, I will for sure post reviews on here and Goodreads.(:
1. Free to Fall, by Lauren Miller
This is a sci-fi romance novel, which is basically me in a book. I love futuristic books with new technology!

2. Maybe Someday, by Colleen Hoover
I've heard so so soooo many great things about Colleen Hoover's books and I'm definitely in a contemporary romance mood. I hope this will become one of my new favorite romance novels. It's a 

3. Half-Blood, by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've only read two books by Jennifer L. Armentrout, which were pretty good, and I've seen even better ratings for this series, so I'm definitely going to read this soon. This is a paranormal, fantasy romance.

4. Breathe, Annie, Breathe, by Miranda Kenneally
I haven't heard too many people talking about this, but I read the plot synopsis on Goodreads and this realistic young adult romance seems very interesting.

5. Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek, by Maya Van Wagenen
Memoirs are a genre that I don't usually read because I find that I cannot relate to the authors, but this book seems extremely relatable and realistic.

6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before, by Jenny Han
This is a highly rated contemporary romance book (noticed a trend in these books? I kind of love a good romance:) ) and I'm excited to be taken on a rollercoaster of emotions.

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After, by Stephanie Perkins
New release alert!!! I'm so INSANELY excited to finish this third book of the Anna and the French Kiss series. Stephanie Perkins is an amazing writer and I'm really looking forward to this.

8. Scarlet, by Marissa Meyer
Cinder, the first book of The Lunar Chronicles, was interesting, but not super good. However, I heard that this book is WAY better than the first!

Those are all the books that I'm going to be reading soon. If you want more information on them, click the titles and it will take you to the Goodreads pages. What books are next on your to-read list? Please share them with me!(: I love getting  book recommendations.
~Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment