Friday, August 29, 2014

Boston Trip (Food): Dirty Water Dough Co.

Hi! I am here to start a new series of blog posts, where I will be sharing my experiences from my trip to Boston in the summer. There will be some sightseeing pictures, as well as, lots of food pictures!(: Today's post is about Dirty Water Dough Co., a local Boston pizzeria and sandwich shop. Everything on the menu is so unique and full of types of pizzas I've never tried  before.
(Excuse the finger slightly covering the top right corner of this pic haha)

This is ENCHILADA pizza. Yes, I did say enchilada. This pizza was topped with mozzarella cheese, chicken, onion, diced tomato, lettuce, and sour cream, and it was heavenly! It was like having Chipotle on pizza dough.(: The toppings were juicy and the crust was baked crisply, which gave the overall pizza great flavor and a nice chewiness.

Two of my favorite things in the world on this pizza: pasta and cheese. MAC AND CHEESE pizza! This picture definitely does not do it justice. This pizza was so delicious. I've seen mac and cheese pizza on Pinterest before, but it basically looked like someone plopped a bunch of pasta on dough. This pizza dough had a crisp bite to it, but the mac and cheese made it chewy. Not too moist and soggy: the perfect texture.(:

I am currently craving pizza...:P I hope you enjoyed reading this! More drool-worthy food pics and fun sightseeing pics to come!
~Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee.! That pizza looks like heaven...this post is definitely 5 star worthy..lol..because its about food of course

    ReplyDelete