Monday, August 11, 2014

My Favorite Outfits from the Teen Choice Awards 2014!

Hellooooo!
Me being a fan of so many movies and celebrities, of course I had to watch the Teen Choice Awards 2014, which took place last night. Since the beginning, I have been voting for my favorite celebs, and I'm glad to say that most of them won. Go Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, Catching Fire, and The Vampire Diaries!(:

In no particular order, I'm going to show you guys my favorite outfits!

It only seems right to start off with the host, Sarah Hyland, and her gorgeous outfits. I love all of them, I can't even choose a favorite one. They're all so pretty and classy. The watercolor flower top with the white skirt is right up my alley.

Next are Shailene Woodley and Nina Dobrev. Shai is rocking a multi-print dress with red pumps. Nina is wear a multi-colored crop top and shorts ensemble with bright pink pumps. Styled both by the same stylist, Illaria Urbinati, these two women look fierce and beautiful in their own ways.

Star of the upcoming movie, If I Stay, Chloe Grace Moretz looked adorable while walking the blue carpet and presenting. Mixed prints is a big trend this year and Chloe looks so cute in her outfit.

Taylor Swift looked fabulous in a green crop top and midi skirt.

And lastly, the one and only Hailee Steinfeld. Looking edgy and girly at the same time, again the mixed prints, Hailee is so cute in such a unique dress. She definitely pulls it off!

Overall, everyone looked great at the awards, but those ones were just my favorite! There wasn't a single outfit I didn't like (which is kind of weird haha)! Talk to you all in my next post!
~Catherine

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all their outfits. I wish I could have watched the Teen Choice Awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are so gorgeous! I liked the way you formatted this post:)

    ReplyDelete