Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Fictional Boyfriends Tag!

Hi everyone! I found this tag on YouTube and I thought that it was very creative, so I'm going to be doing this today.(: 
1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars: If he isn't romantic, then who is? I want to go to Amsterdam...(:
2. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries: Obviously I would choose Damon for this.:P I love his character on the TV show and I love Ian Somerhalder.
3. Daemon Black from the Lux series: I have yet to finish this series, but I'm already in love with him. **update 12/22/14- I'm changing this to Aiden St. Delphi from the Covenant series because he deserves this spot more than any other paranormal male character haha**
4. I'm skipping this because I seriously have no clue.
5. Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries: Stefan is a wonderful person, but I wouldn't want to date him.
6. Warner Andersen from the Shatter Me trilogy: Oh. My. Gosh. Warner. That's really all I have to say.
7. I would elope with any of these boyfriends, duhh:)
8. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series: Percy is so adventurous and I would definitely like to travel around the world with him on his missions.
9.  Peeta from Hunger Games: This guy has super survival skills. Perfect choice.
10. Four from the Divergent trilogy: I would've put Four for #6 (your soul mate), but I couldn't find any other character as bad-ass as him, so he's in this category now. Loooveeee him.

That was extremely fun haha. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. See you all later,
~Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha XD All of these are great choices. How can only one be chosen?

    ReplyDelete