Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Insurgent Teaser Trailer! :D

I've been waiting for this day for so long and it's finally here. The Insurgent teaser movie trailer (second movie after Divergent) was released this morning and I thought it was pretty cool. I wanted to quickly share some of my thoughts with you guys.
If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch the teaser here.

While everything in the trailer did not happen in the actual book, it was still cool to see Shailene Woodley (as Tris) doing cool stunts. It was pretty obvious that they used a green screen to film, but I have high hopes that the graphics for the actual movie will be really realistic and nice like the first movie. Also, Theo James (Four) was nowhere in the trailer and he really should have been. Tris and Four are a power couple together! haha Nonetheless, I still liked the teaser and I cannot wait till the official trailer is released.

1 comment: