Saturday, January 17, 2015

My New Years Resolutions of 2015!

While one can work towards goals during any time of the year, I feel like January is a fresh start and I'm excited to share some of my resolutions for this new year with you all!

1. Marathon at least one book series.
Last year, I absolutely loved marathoning the Divergent trilogy, Across the Universe trilogy, Shatter Me trilogy, The Selection trilogy, Half Blood series, and many others that I have forgotten at the moment:P.  I'm hoping to add more trilogies and series to my Favorite Books list!
 
Pic Credit: Pinterest
2. Travel more.
I'm going to be in college at the end of this year, so before then, I want to spend quality time with my friends and family by going on many adventures.
Pic Credit: IndieGogo
3. Learn a new language.
This goes along with my previous resolution. I hope to be able to travel to a foreign country that I've never been to before and I want to learn as much as I can of the language that is spoken there. I enjoy learning about different cultures, so this goal will help me do that as well.

4. Better posture.
This is sort of a random goal, but I want to have better back posture and stop slouching as much. It'll help my back in the long run and frankly, I just don't want to look lazy:P.

5. Exercise at least once a day every day.
Whether I do sit-ups or go jogging, I hope to exercise at least a little bit every single day. I think it's a healthy lifestyle to have and hopefully I keep up with this resolution!

6. Cook and bake more often.
I really love cooking and baking has slowly become one of my loves too. I want to do this more often because I know when I go to college, I won't have much free time or the resources to be able to do so.  My favorite thing about cooking would probably have to be experimenting with ingredients and developing my own healthy, easy-to-make recipes.
Pic Credit: Wine and Glue
7. Be more organized.
I'm kind of failing at this resolution already, considering my room is quite a mess right now. But I will clean everything up soon and I will constantly remind myself to put things back where they belong after I use them.

8. Drink more water.
I have a terrible habit of not drinking water and it's something that I know needs to be changed. I'm going to try to keep a bottle of water with me at all times.

And that is all for my New Years Resolutions of 2015. If you would like, please leave a comment on what one of your goals for this year is! I look forward to seeing you all in my next post,

1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions! I didn't list them but these are all my goals too:)

    ReplyDelete