Friday, January 23, 2015

Would You Rather Tag: Book Edition!

I've been wanting to write a book related blog post, but I haven’t read any books recently that are worth sharing, so I’m here to do a book tag today! This is the Would You Rather: Book Edition (I found this off YouTube) and I’m very excited to answer the questions. Let’s start:

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones? Trilogies because most of my favorite book series have been trilogies. The more books the better!
2. Read only female or male authors? This is hard, but I would say read only female authors just because most of the books I’ve read have female authors. Also, I love reading books with female heroines as main characters and usually female authors write those kinds of books.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon? I love strolling through a book store, but Amazon has really great prices, so I would choose that. Plus packages are fun to receive:P
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows? Hmm it really depends on the book, but I would say movies because from personal experience, I see that most book-to-movie adaptations are more accurate than book-to-T.V. show adaptations. If I want to see a book become a viewable piece of work, I would hope that the movie/TV show is very similar to the book:)
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week? 5 books per week because I would be able to read more and read at my own pace.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author? I would rather be a professional author because it would be so amazing to create characters and a world that readers can become dedicated to. And while being an author, I could read lots of books as well, so I wouldn’t mind not being a professional reviewer.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before? This is really hard. I would be content reading just my top 20 favorite books over and over, but I think the first time reading a book is always the best experience, so I would rather read new books that I haven’t read before. I would like to discover and experience new books.
8. Be a librarian or book seller? Book seller. I love bookstores!
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite? I don’t have a specific favorite genre, but I think it would be like a mixture of paranormal, sci-fi, dystopian, adventure, and romance. I wouldn’t be able to live without books that fit into those categories, so I would rather only read my favorite genre.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks? Most of the time I read physical books because it’s easier for me and I love the feeling of holding a book.

That is it for this tag and I hope you enjoyed reading. If you’d like to do this tag, that would be awesome because I love reading all sorts of book blog posts:) Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great tag! I have most of the same answers:)

    ReplyDelete